- Designated Safeguarding Lead - Mr David Bibby, Senior Assistant Headteacher
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead - Mrs Julia Cooper, Assistant Headteacher
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead - Mrs Louise Rea-Palmer, Assistant Headteacher
- Student Support Manager - Mrs Alyson Martin
- Member of the Governing Body responsible for Safeguarding - Mrs Sarah Pemberton
Our school recognises our moral and statutory responsibilities to safeguard and promote the welfare of our students. We endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued. We will be alert to the signs of abuse and neglect and will follow our procedures to ensure that children receive effective support protection and justice.
If you have a concern about a Safeguarding issue please contact either Mr Bibby in the first instance on 01344 772658.
Out of School Hours and School Holidays:
All urgent concerns relating to children should be reported to the Local Authority:
Information for Students