SIMS Parent App
The new SIMS Parent App and website will allow you to monitor your child’s progress in school more closely than ever before. You will have immediate access to your child’s Attendance Records and Grade Reports and you will be able to monitor the homework that has been set on a daily basis.
The app has been rolled out to Years 7-11 (including siblings at Edgbarrow). Currently the Homework reporting facility is only active for Year 7 however once each year group has been given access so will homework recording.
You will need to link either Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook.com, Office 365), Twitter, Facebook or Google Account to your SIMS Parent account. This will mean that you don’t have to remember another set of usernames and passwords, however, please remember that if the account you have linked with SIMS Parent is ever compromised, to ensure the safety of your data you must take action to secure your account by following the advice and instructions of your account provider. Additionally, password resets for these accounts will have to be dealt with directly by the account provider.
SIMS Parent allows you to access our student data system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. You can even use your preferred social media login to access the app. If you have more than one child at Edgbarrow School, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
What will you find in SIMS Parent:
- Important information such as attendance, timetables, and homework for your child
- School term, inset dates and contact details
- Access your child’s Grade Reports
- Notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
Getting started with SIMS Parent
- You should have received an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then log in using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
If you need extra help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you select Getting Started to access the help guide.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please email email@example.com if you require a replacement after this date. We hope you will enjoy using the new Sims Parent app.
SIMS Parent Privacy Notice