SIMS Student App
The SIMS Student App will allow you to monitor your progress in school more closely than ever before. You will have immediate access to your Attendance Records, Grade Reports and Timetable.
SIMS Student allows you to access your information from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. (select the icon above to download).
To register follow the steps below:
Go to your School email
Find the SIMS Invitation email
Click Accept Invitation on the email
Select Register with an External Account
On the next screen SELECT THE GOOGLE ICON
Students to use School email address & School Password (IMPORTANT)
It will then ask you to register – all details filled in – click register
Then it will ask for your DOB – you MUST input it in this format: DD/MM/YYYY
Then Click Next/Register.
Go onto the SIMs Student App on device
Click SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE
Enter your school email address or/and your School username (e.g.14usoapj) & school password again – this should get you in.
Download the app
- The SIMS Student app can be downloaded for free from the Apple Store or the Play Store
- NOTE: Before you can use the app, you will need to be invited to register for SIMS Student by your school.
- Open the Play Store or Apple Store on your device.
- Using the Search facility, enter SIMS Student.
- Select SIMS Student by Capita Plc from the search results.
- Tap READ MORE for more information or INSTALL to download the app.
- Once the app has downloaded successfully, tap Open to register and start using the app.
- NOTE: Once downloaded, the SIMS Student app is available as a shortcut on your device.
If you need extra help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or you select Getting Started to access the help guide.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please email email@example.com if you require a replacement after this date. We hope you will enjoy using the new Sims Student app.
Select to view assembly presentation.