The wearing of the correct uniform while travelling to and from school and during the school day is very important to us. We feel that it sets the standard in terms of high expectations, and a purposeful attitude towards work while promoting the school and our ethos. We rely very much on the co-operation of students and parents in helping us to set and maintain high standards of dress and appearance.
To ensure consistency and clarity, parents will be offered two recognised suppliers for purchasing some items of uniform.
- SPORTSWEAR INTERNATIONAL (SWI) - for all badged items of uniform and PE kit. Skirt, trousers, blouses and shirts.
Customer Service Telephone Number: 01928 752 610
- SWI Price List 2020
- TRUTEX - skirt, trousers, blouses and shirts. The Trutex LEA code for parents is LEA00281SD.
Equivalent items may be purchased from any High Street retailer or supermarket and must be Harrow grey in colour. Harrow grey is dark grey.
All items of uniform and PE kit must be named.
BOYS - Uniform Details
GIRLS - Uniform Details
Students should wear a plain coat or jacket. Tracksuit tops, fleece and denim jackets and clothing with slogans, flags and large motifs are not suitable and are not appropriate. Fluorescent safety bands are acceptable in winter.
The school does not accept:
- haircuts of extreme fashion, engraved design in hair or unnatural colours
- piercings (e.g. nose studs)
- nail varnish/nail extensions (e.g. gels, acrylic nails)
- jewellery with the exception of a wristwatch; one pair of earrings – plain silver/gold studs one in each ear and only worn in lower earlobes
- makeup is not allowed in Years 7-9. Girls in Years 10-11 may wear light make-up which is discreet and natural in colour
- Headphones are not part of the uniform and should not be seen or worn during the school day
Any request for modifying the school uniform for religious reasons must be made in writing to the Headteacher before admittance.
SUMMER UNIFORM - worn from the second half-term in the Summer Term.
Do not need to wear a tie, jumper or blazer.
Do not need to wear a jumper or blazer.
Do not need to wear tights.
Black ankle socks are allowed.
If the weather is chilly, all students need to wear their school jumper or blazer. No other form of jumper or coat is allowed to be worn.